The Mission of New Birth Community Church (NBCC) is to be a 21st Century, Kingdom driven, Christ-centered outreach center focused on holistic development of people and communities through radical ministry that displays love, acceptance, and forgiveness.
2018-2020 Vision - “THE G.R.O.W.T.H Initiative”
Giving - we are committed to giving out of opportunity instead of need with our time, talent, and treasure.
Reaching - we believe we are called to reach the lost and hurting through intentional and radical outreach and evangelism.
Oneness - we are focused on being a fun loving church that thrives on oneness through fellowship.
Worship - we strive to be participatory worshippers, radical praisers, and never spectators.
Time - we are dedicated to using our time wisely to be actively with NBCC by praying daily for NBCC and its leadership; and participating in a ministry.
Holiness - we understand we will achieve a high level of holiness through ministry excellence and real, authentic, empowering preaching/teaching that will result in true discipleship.
1. Outreach & Evangelism - our primary focus of ministry must always be souls. Through outreach and evangelism we live out the words of Jesus found in Matthew 25:35-36.
2. Holistic Development - we believe ministry preaching and teaching should reveal the biblical mandates to achieving success in all areas of life.
3. Empowering the Next Generation - our, youth, the next generation are the heart of our church. By investing in them we leave a legacy while also advancing them to a higher level of excellence.
4. Community - we will impact the Greater Mobile community with our “hands on” ministry approach via outreach and community partnerships with school, civic organizations, and governmental officials.
5. Ministry Excellence - we strive to be the best representation of the kingdom by having an attitude of “excellence is our standard, not our goal.”
6. Loving & Humbleness - we acknowledge and don’t take for granted that all of our ministry success comes from God. Therefore, we give him all the glory, honor, and praise. Ad the best way to display it always keeping a heart of love, acceptance, and forgiveness.